The Main Project
This work was accomplished as one of the main activities of a project titled "Enhancement of Education and Development of Distance Learning Resources for Image-Based Veterinary Courses". The Project was implemented within the facilities of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt during the period between February, 2005 and May 2006. The project manager, Prof. Dr. Hany El-Sayed Marei, is the chairman of Cytology & Histology Department, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt. The main objectives of our projects could be summarized as follows:
This site contains a comprehensive Histology course for Histology students at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
How To Contact
Any criticism, comments, and suggestion are welcomed and you can reach us through: Dr.Hany@vetmansoura.com
You can also visit our main project page at www.vetmansoura.com.
All information is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. The information posted here should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician. The E-learning Unit will not refer learners to a particular academic or clinical professional.
We are committed to the application of the HON code of conduct and its principles including :1. Authoritative : Any medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals.
2. Complementarity : The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
3. Privacy : Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to this site, including their identity, is respected. The Web site owners undertake to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in Egypt.
4. Attribution : Where appropriate, information contained on this site will be supported by clear references to source data and, where possible, have specific HTML links to that data. The date when a clinical page was last modified will be clearly displayed.
5. Justifiability : Any claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence in the manner outlined above in Principle 4.
6. Transparency : The designers of this Web site will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner and provide contact addresses for visitors that seek further information or support. The Webmaster will display his/her E-mail address clearly throughout the Web site.
7. Financial disclosure : this website is totally funded by the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt which is a governmental organization. No other contributing agencies.
8. Advertising policy : This website allows NO advertising or commercial materials. Advertising is NOT a source of funding.